First published in 2014, the book contains cutaway drawings from Stingray, as well as other shows by Gerry Anderson, including Thunderbirds, Fireball XL5, Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons, and Joe 90. Some of the cross sections were previously published in the TV Century 21 magazine in the 1960s. The book contains six sections, divided by show, and one last section called "The World of the 21st Century."
Relevant Cross Sections
- Marineville Submarine Pens
- Marineville Control Tower
- WASP Manufacturing Plant
- Marineville Hospital
- Marineville Fire Department
- The WASP Fleet
- WASP Rescue Launches/FD7 Floating Platform
- WASP Arrowhead Interceptor
- WASP Spearhead Bomber
- Hydromic Missile
- Agent X20's House
- X20's Submarine
- Terror Fish
- The Ghost Ship
The WASP is also mentioned in the following cross sections in the "World of the 21st Century Section:"
- World Government HQ in Unity City
- World Navy Clam Submarine
- World Navy Aircraft Carier 'Atlantic'
- World Navy Submarine Aircraft Carrier
- World Navy Warship Sea Leopard
- World Security Patrol Building, Washington
- The Atlantic Tunnel